- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Lifespan House > Episode 3: Framing the Roof
Tour of I'On Architecture
Project: Lifespan House, Episode 3, Part 1
Bryan Readling (from the APA) joins to review the products being used on the roof, including Peel & Seal tape, a joint sealer, and LP TechShield, a reflective sheathing product.
Back on the ground, construction consultant Steve Easley demonstrates how to install Tyvek wrap around the house.
- Part 1: Tour of I'On Architecture
- The neighborhood of I'On is built around myriad architectural styles and designs. Bob takes a look at, and remarks upon, some of these variations throughout the neighborhood, before returning to the project site, where roof framing is underway.
- Part 2: Cutting and Laying Roof Rafters for the Vaulted Roof
- Part 3: Roof Framing for Hurricane Safety and Energy Savings
- Part 4: Tyvek House Wrap Installation
ALL EPISODES IN LIFESPAN HOUSE