- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Lifespan House > Episode 10: Landscaping Begins
Discussing the Home's Landscaping and Hardscaping
Project: Lifespan House, Episode 10, Part 1
Landscaper Josh Garvin explains the work underway in the yard. To start, the gardening team begins digging the irrigation system and outlining the back patio. Next, Bob visits Middleton Place, home to some of the most exquisite gardens in the South. Back on the site of the project house, a beautiful granite vanity top is put into place in the first-floor bathroom.
- Part 1: Discussing the Home's Landscaping and Hardscaping
- Bob discusses the home's landscaping and hardscaping with general contractor Kevin Kalman and landscaper Josh Gavin.
- Part 2: Tour of Middleton Place
- Part 3: Installing a Granite Vanity Top
Bob Vila heads to the Low Country: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Steeped in tradition, this historic suburb of Charleston is the scene, not only of a remarkable new home, but of a remarkable transformation in suburban living at the developing community of I'On.
ALL EPISODES IN LIFESPAN HOUSE