- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Loft Conversion > Episode 2: Plumbing, Heating, and the "Big Dig"
Reviewing the Plumbing and Heating
Project: Loft Conversion, Episode 2, Part 1
Window installation gets underway in the project apartment, six stories above Atlantic Avenue, after Bob inspects the basement to see how the plumbing and heating installations are coming along. Also, Dan McNichol takes Bob down into the bowels of the earth to see how Boston's famous highway project, the "Big Dig", is progressing.
- Part 1: Reviewing the Plumbing and Heating
- The developer and the plumber guide Bob through the boiler room, where the new plumbing and heating systems for the 60,000 square-foot building have been installed.
- Part 2: Tour of the Big Dig in Boston
- Part 3: Aluminum Replacement Window Installation
Bob Vila highlights the world of stylish city living by chronicling the conversion of a loft apartment in Boston's Leather District. This unit is getting a top-of-the-line treatment: cutting edge design, custom-made furniture and casework, sleek modern fixtures, and up-to-date appliances.
ALL EPISODES IN LOFT CONVERSION