- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Elmwood Neighborhood > Episode 13: Project Wrap-Up
Preparing the Turret Room for the Spa Tub
Project: Elmwood Neighborhood, Episode 13, Part 1
Bob takes a final tour of the finished projects throughout the Elmwood neighborhood. Then, back in the workout room, he takes a look at the finishing touches, including fiber-optic lights, sound system, and Gymsource fitness equipment.
- Part 1: Preparing the Turret Room for the Spa Tub
- The turret room has been reframed to hold the whirlpool tub. Also, fiberglass batting insulation by Owens Corning has been installed in the bays.
Carpenter Bob Ryley watches another carpenter create a fitted form to prepare the floor to receive the tub and plumbing. Some plywood filler is added to compensate for an uneven floor surface.
- Part 2: Installing a Granite Tub Surround, In-Floor Heat, and Fiber-Optic Lighting
- Part 3: A Retrospective of Restoration Projects in the Elmwood Neighborhood
- Part 4: Tour of the Completed Workout Area
ALL EPISODES IN ELMWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD