- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Kitchen Remodel > Episode 12: Installing Pantry System
Creating a Tropical Sinkhole Garden
Project: Kitchen Remodel, Episode 12, Part 1
Bob and the landscape architect discuss lawns in South Florida, as new sod goes down in the yard. Inside, contract Ed Weller installs a space-saving pull-out pantry system. Next, Bob looks at how the screen enclosure will get put together according to the architect's tricky specs.
- Part 1: Creating a Tropical Sinkhole Garden
- Bob meets with landscape architect Juan Capote to discuss planting a feature garden. Several of the larger plants have been brought in and a tropical sinkhole has been created to mimic the native Florida landscape.
- Part 2: Selecting a Paint Color and Painting the Exterior Stucco Walls
- Part 3: Installing an Electric Outdoor Grill
This project features the remodeling and expansion of the kitchen and family room of a 15-year-old suburban Miami tract house. Innovative and fun projects include walls built using insulated concrete forms, stucco application, and glass block walls.
ALL EPISODES IN KITCHEN REMODEL