- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cracker Cottage > Episode 3: Demolition and Roof Brackets
Naples, FL Home Demolition
Project: Cracker Cottage, Episode 3, Part 1
Demolition has begun at the cottage. The living room ceiling, as well as the kitchen appliances and counters, are all removed. Bob and the architect review the project plans and, to get rid of rotted exterior trim, the roof brackets are replaced.
- Part 1: Naples, FL Home Demolition
- Bob confers with contractor Al Stouse as his crew begins demolition work on the Naples project.
- Part 2: Discussing Swimming Pool Design
- Part 3: Termite Damage and Dry Rot
Bob Vila rejuvenates a modest but classic Florida house, focusing on light, ventilation, and outdoor living. Projects include opening walls, improving air conditioning and ventilation, blowing in some insulation, and putting in a new entry.
ALL EPISODES IN CRACKER COTTAGE