- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cape-Style Home > Episode 9: Wiring, Clapboards, and Window Trim
Putting Up Exterior Trim
Project: Cape-Style Home, Episode 9, Part 1
Bob goes over the electrical wiring with John Hickey, cedar clapboards are put up, and Hank Cassidy explains insulation ratings. Also, carpentry contractor Bob Ryley puts exterior trim up around the windows.
- Part 1: Putting Up Exterior Trim
- Carpentry contractor Bob Ryley puts up exterior trim around the windows.
- Part 2: Reviewing the Electrical Wiring
- Part 3: Insulation Ratings
Bob Vila's first project for "Home Again" is a Cape Cod-style home in Marstons Mills, MA. Bob takes the viewer through all the steps of building a house from scratch: from architect’s plans and foundation digging to framing, cedar shingling, installing a heating system, and using artist’s paint techniques on the interior.
ALL EPISODES IN CAPE-STYLE HOME