- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Two-Family Greystone > Episode 10: Lighting and Flooring
Finishing the Basement Family Room
Project: Two-Family Greystone, Episode 10, Part 1
General contractor Ron Gan builds an inexpensive do-it-yourself lighting fixture in the bathroom. Plus, the new circle-head window is finished in the basement. Tom Forest repairs a hump in the dining room floor then revives the floor's maple finish.
- Part 1: Finishing the Basement Family Room
- The circle-head window, and its accompanying window seat, are now finished in the family room basement.
- Part 2: DIY Light Fixture
- Part 3: Repairing the Dining Room Floor
Bob Vila tracks the progress of a two-family greystone in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood that is undergoing renovation. The project documents a low-budget upgrade of the building's two apartments and concludes with a decorator's tour showcasing the eye-catching results.
ALL EPISODES IN TWO-FAMILY GREYSTONE