- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Waterfront Warehouse Rehab > Episode 2: Demolition and Preservation in Brooklyn
Roof Deck Construction
Project: Waterfront Warehouse Rehab, Episode 2, Part 1
David and Jed Walentas of Two Trees Development communicate their vision for the area. Back on site, demolition is underway and preservation expert Bill Higgins, of Higgins and Quasebarth, tells us more about the history of the building.
- Part 1: Roof Deck Construction
- Bob and Chris Vila meet with David and Jed Walentas of Two Trees Development on the top of a nearby building to get some ideas for the project building's roof deck. New York City building codes will be a major factor influencing the ultimate configuration.
- Part 2: Interior Demolition for Warehouse Conversion
- Part 3: Brooklyn Warehouse Architectural History
ALL EPISODES IN WATERFRONT WAREHOUSE REHAB