- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries
Carrying a toxic alkaloid called lycorine, the indoor amaryllis bulb will cause unpleasantness to any household pet that tries to snack on it—from diarrhea to vomiting. Most animals need to eat a large amount to truly be affected, so don’t let it stop you from enjoying the bright trumpet flowers.
We'll send you an email as soon as Bob Vila Academy launches
Enroll now and learn DIY basics from the next generation of home improvement experts