- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries
Though they have a reputation of killings pets, the milky white sap found in poinsettias is actually only mildly toxic to animals and small children. Ingesting it can cause a stomach ache, but not much worse. Still, best to keep them in a less accessible area to avoid any trouble.
We'll send you an email as soon as Bob Vila Academy launches
Enroll now and learn DIY basics from the next generation of home improvement experts