- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries
Cats and dogs enjoy playing with shiny things, and holiday decorations are no exception. Tinsel, ribbons, fairy lights, and stray electric cords, however, are choking hazards, and they can damage the digestive system if eaten. Always invest in cord protectors, and make sure your kids know that decorations aren’t pet toys.
We'll send you an email as soon as Bob Vila Academy launches
Enroll now and learn DIY basics from the next generation of home improvement experts