- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries
Natural gas is clear, odorless (unless it's been injected with odorants), and one of the deadliest elements used in your home. Improperly installed or leaking gas lines can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning, which can kill you in your sleep or even cause an explosion. Stay safe by regularly testing your carbon monoxide detector, and at the first sign of a leak, call the gas company or dial 911 immediately.
We'll send you an email as soon as Bob Vila Academy launches
Enroll now and learn DIY basics from the next generation of home improvement experts