- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Habitat for Humanity > Episode 7: Building the Back Porch
Installing Trim on the Back Porch
Project: Habitat for Humanity, Episode 7, Part 2
With the help of some student builders from the Saunders Technical High School in Yonkers, NY, Habitat for Humanity builds the back porch of the Blitz Build house, using an easy-install OSB product. Carpenter Bob Ryley adds some finishing touches on the porch trim. Back in Washington state, Bob goes up in a helicopter to view the major reforestation efforts being done on Mt. St. Helens.
- Part 1: Building the Back Porch
- Part 2: Installing Trim on the Back Porch
- Bob helps carpenter Bob Ryley install trim on the back porch of the Habitat for Humanity house in Yonkers, NY.
- Part 3: Helicopter Tour of Reforestation Efforts on Mount St. Helens
Bob Vila introduces the latest in sustainable materials and efficient building techniques on a Habitat for Humanity build. This project documents a five-day process that transformed an empty lot into a snug, comfortable, and sustainable home in Yonkers, NY.
ALL EPISODES IN HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?