- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Kitchen Remodel > Episode 12: Installing Pantry System
Installing an Electric Outdoor Grill
Project: Kitchen Remodel, Episode 12, Part 3
Bob and the landscape architect discuss lawns in South Florida, as new sod goes down in the yard. Inside, contract Ed Weller installs a space-saving pull-out pantry system. Next, Bob looks at how the screen enclosure will get put together according to the architect's tricky specs.
- Part 1: Creating a Tropical Sinkhole Garden
- Part 2: Selecting a Paint Color and Painting the Exterior Stucco Walls
- Part 3: Installing an Electric Outdoor Grill
- Bob and contractor Ed Weller look at the outside electric grill. The Gen Air grill uses weatherproof wiring and sealants to protect it from the environment. It also includes a down draft feature to keep smoke to a minimum and several grill and steamer attachments.
This project features the remodeling and expansion of the kitchen and family room of a 15-year-old suburban Miami tract house. Innovative and fun projects include walls built using insulated concrete forms, stucco application, and glass block walls.
ALL EPISODES IN KITCHEN REMODEL
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN
Lawn & Garden