- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Malibu Beach House > Episode 13: House Tour
Malibu Master Bedroom Tour
Project: Malibu Beach House, Episode 13, Part 3
Bob and the interior designer, Robyn, take a final tour of the finished California-Spanish dream house, complete with breathtaking finishes and furniture. From the tiled courtyard-- with palms and a fountain-- to the antiqued woodwork and spectacular ocean views, a surprise visit from Pamela Anderson makes this an episode sure to knock your socks off!
- Part 1: Touring the Courtyard and Meeting Pamela Anderson
- Part 2: Tour of the Media Room, Kitchen, and Living Room
- Part 3: Malibu Master Bedroom Tour
- Bob and interior decorator Robyn Peterson tour the master bedroom and bath. The 'antiqued' wood carpentry adds warmth to the bedroom, as does the use of unbleached twill and hand-stitched linen.
Bob Vila transforms a California beach house on stilts into an elegant Spanish-style villa, worthy of its glamorous location—Malibu. Projects include an elegant winding staircase, a state-of-the-art sprinkler system, environmentally friendly blown-in cellulose insulation, and seismic code compliance.
ALL EPISODES IN MALIBU BEACH HOUSE
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN