- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian > Episode 7: Porch, Windows, and Shingles
Installing Pella Doors and Windows
Project: Victorian, Episode 7, Part 2
Construction of the front entry porch begins on the Martha's Vineyard project house. Bob and contractor Bob Ryley remark on the custom windows' features and demonstrate their installation. Up on the roof of the newly completed turret, cedar shingles are applied, even in tricky spots.
- Part 1: Building a Covered Porch
- Part 2: Installing Pella Doors and Windows
- Bob and Tom Moran (from Pella) discuss the anatomy of the doors chosen for the Martha's Vineyard Victorian project, and contractor Bob Ryley demonstrates the process of installing the windows.
- Part 3: Installing Cedar Shingles
Bob Vila tackles a remodeling and construction project on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The expansion of the cabin transforms a tiny vacation home into a spacious family retreat with an authentic 'Vineyard Victorian' look.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?