- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 9: Working on the Deck
Stripping Paint to Reveal Original Detailing
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 9, Part 2
An insulation expert explains the different uses for Owens Corning insulation products. Ryley shows how the redwood decking is added to the backyard deck for optimal drainage and paint de-leading is underway on the dining room hutch and mantel.
- Part 1: Building a Redwood Deck and a Redwood-and-Cedar Fence
- Part 2: Stripping Paint to Reveal Original Detailing
- Bob meets paint-stripping expert Bob Sharon and looks over his air filtration system. He also observes Dumond Chemicals' patented, environmentally safe Peel Away paint-removal system. Fifteen layers of paint are removed in one process, revealing the beautiful wood underneath.
- Part 3: Insulating and Soundproofing the Attic
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?