I have a dual Regency Wall oven "new" to me. It worked for a bit, then I baked some bread without the fan on. It just quit. I checked my breaker, and it is fine. Absolutely nothing works - even the "help" sign does not flash.
I am wondering if I overheated it, and if there is some kind of breaker inside the oven. I took it apart, but couldn't see anything obvious.
Have not been able to find anyone who works on these.
Any experience or thoughts on this? Thanks! G
I have a white regency wall oven, Model EW075TW2, that I am trying to sell. Sold our house and the new owner didn't want white. Works fine. If interested, firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a Regency VSA gas wall oven model 1000. After a recent power outage the Help light started flashin in the unit. I unplugged the unit and when I try to plug it back in the fan runs for a few seconds and then stops. It's almost like the fan is shorting out when I plug it back in. Is there a fuse or breaker in the unit? Could this be a short somewhere in the unit or just a bad motor?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 10 DIY Ways Renters Can Customize Their Space
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Secondhand Shopping Tips