I have a dual Regency Wall oven "new" to me. It worked for a bit, then I baked some bread without the fan on. It just quit. I checked my breaker, and it is fine. Absolutely nothing works - even the "help" sign does not flash.
I am wondering if I overheated it, and if there is some kind of breaker inside the oven. I took it apart, but couldn't see anything obvious.
Have not been able to find anyone who works on these.
Any experience or thoughts on this? Thanks! G
I have a white regency wall oven, Model EW075TW2, that I am trying to sell. Sold our house and the new owner didn't want white. Works fine. If interested, [email protected]
I have a Regency VSA gas wall oven model 1000. After a recent power outage the Help light started flashin in the unit. I unplugged the unit and when I try to plug it back in the fan runs for a few seconds and then stops. It's almost like the fan is shorting out when I plug it back in. Is there a fuse or breaker in the unit? Could this be a short somewhere in the unit or just a bad motor?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes