I have a dual Regency Wall oven "new" to me. It worked for a bit, then I baked some bread without the fan on. It just quit. I checked my breaker, and it is fine. Absolutely nothing works - even the "help" sign does not flash.
I am wondering if I overheated it, and if there is some kind of breaker inside the oven. I took it apart, but couldn't see anything obvious.
Have not been able to find anyone who works on these.
Any experience or thoughts on this? Thanks! G
I have a white regency wall oven, Model EW075TW2, that I am trying to sell. Sold our house and the new owner didn't want white. Works fine. If interested, [email protected]
I have a Regency VSA gas wall oven model 1000. After a recent power outage the Help light started flashin in the unit. I unplugged the unit and when I try to plug it back in the fan runs for a few seconds and then stops. It's almost like the fan is shorting out when I plug it back in. Is there a fuse or breaker in the unit? Could this be a short somewhere in the unit or just a bad motor?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects