I have a dual Regency Wall oven "new" to me. It worked for a bit, then I baked some bread without the fan on. It just quit. I checked my breaker, and it is fine. Absolutely nothing works - even the "help" sign does not flash.
I am wondering if I overheated it, and if there is some kind of breaker inside the oven. I took it apart, but couldn't see anything obvious.
Have not been able to find anyone who works on these.
Any experience or thoughts on this? Thanks! G
I have a white regency wall oven, Model EW075TW2, that I am trying to sell. Sold our house and the new owner didn't want white. Works fine. If interested, email@example.com.
I have a Regency VSA gas wall oven model 1000. After a recent power outage the Help light started flashin in the unit. I unplugged the unit and when I try to plug it back in the fan runs for a few seconds and then stops. It's almost like the fan is shorting out when I plug it back in. Is there a fuse or breaker in the unit? Could this be a short somewhere in the unit or just a bad motor?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 5 Things to Do with... Colanders
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps