DEFINITION OF 2 STORY HOUSE
Usually, the term 'story' has much to do with habitable space, and not attic, or unused space. The definition and regulations for or against stories above a certain number come from the fire department, insurance, and life/safety concerns based on available local fire fighting abilities and equipment. In that case, the 'attic' or uninhabited space above your neighbors second floor space would not constitute a third story. But if the word 'story' is defined in terms of building height, your neighbor may have an issue with it.
Bottom line is, don't depend on a strict definition or yes/no answer to your question here. Look into your local development covenants (if they exist) or your local zoning code for the answer.
What type of insect? Small piles like coffee grounds.
Adding on to 2 story house
Soundproofing interior walls
Simple 2 Story House Plans??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips