A little late but I hope you are still searching for an answer or I am wasting what little knowledge that I have....
I don't quite understand why they are telling you to use a blade rated at 5000rpm. The normal recommendation for all saws is to NEVER use a blade rated at a lower than motor speed. The reason is that you would end up looking like the victim of a ninja warrior, with pieces of metal flung through your body. The blade will disintegrate at higher than rated speeds. I even looked in the instruction manual I still have for a Sears 10" radial saw and it tells me to only use blades rated higher than 3450rpm. In fact, if you look on the dado and normal blades, they should also give you a "not to exceed rpm". As long as you follow the above everything should be fine.
One word of caution regarding the dado blade. Follow the instructions carefully. The more you use it the more cocky you become- and careless. You cannot believe how fast that piece of wood can travel once the blades grab it the wrong way. Good luck.........
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!