Forced Air system heated by hot water tank
I saw a house on your show that was heated by a Forced Air system, which was in turn heated by a hot water tank. Do you know who makes such a system?
Hi Shawn2. A company called Apollo builds a system which fits your query,but they are quite expensive.There are other ways to achieve the same results for less. You can use a tank, an Aqua-Star or Seisco tankless unit, two pumps,a correctly sized radiator-type heat exchanger and a thermostat. This setup will heat your home and take care of all your other hot water needs. I can supply the heaters and diagrams to make it work. I can fax or E-mail them to you. Call me,800 851 9891 or e-mail the waterguysers C/O [email protected] Happy heating.Brian Wood of Hot or Not Marketing Inc.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!