Forced Air system heated by hot water tank
I saw a house on your show that was heated by a Forced Air system, which was in turn heated by a hot water tank. Do you know who makes such a system?
Hi Shawn2. A company called Apollo builds a system which fits your query,but they are quite expensive.There are other ways to achieve the same results for less. You can use a tank, an Aqua-Star or Seisco tankless unit, two pumps,a correctly sized radiator-type heat exchanger and a thermostat. This setup will heat your home and take care of all your other hot water needs. I can supply the heaters and diagrams to make it work. I can fax or E-mail them to you. Call me,800 851 9891 or e-mail the waterguysers C/O email@example.com Happy heating.Brian Wood of Hot or Not Marketing Inc.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight