What would be a good tool to cut plastic wall paneling. I have tried many different methods, and none are easy. I was just looking for some helpful advice.
Hi Huskey, NO GUARANTEES!, but I've heard you can cut plastic by using a circular saw (or table saw) with the blade installed BACKWARDS. May be worth a try if everything else is failing you....and if it works, by all means please let us know!
I would suggest a roto zip with a wallboard cutting tip which there are several assorted bits available. see my website www.tool-central.com You will find this tool and the correct bit for this job.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING