I'm trying to drill a 7/8" hole into a piece of plexiglass. The plexiglass is an average width (came from ********** with the blue film on it but I'm not sure what the width is). Because of the size I bought a hole saw attachment in 7/8" and drilling slow but it's not working. Anyone have a better suggestion? Also, can I use a jigsaw to cut straight line in the plexiglass or do I need to bring out the wet saw?
I cut plexiglass on my tablesaw and mitre saw the same way I cut wood and have never had any trouble. no need to turn the blade around. I have only used a carbide tipped blade when cutting it though.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!