I'm trying to drill a 7/8" hole into a piece of plexiglass. The plexiglass is an average width (came from ********** with the blue film on it but I'm not sure what the width is). Because of the size I bought a hole saw attachment in 7/8" and drilling slow but it's not working. Anyone have a better suggestion? Also, can I use a jigsaw to cut straight line in the plexiglass or do I need to bring out the wet saw?
I cut plexiglass on my tablesaw and mitre saw the same way I cut wood and have never had any trouble. no need to turn the blade around. I have only used a carbide tipped blade when cutting it though.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!