Can I install a tub the opposite way from the faucet?? I want to make it easier to rinse tub by having the faucet and drain opposite each other. Besides a little more work in lines should I or should'nt I???? Every time you try to rinse it now the dirt is fighting the water to the drain and being pushed back by the force. This would be much easier but can it be done? What would the cons be for this project??
IF the faucet and other hardware has no connection to the tub - that is, it doesn't fit through moulded holes in the tub etc. then I'd think the main problem would be to move the drain so that it is now under the new, relocated drain hole in the tub. You might have to take out the old tub to determine what's needed. It kind of depends on what's in the floor under the tub. Would air ducts or electrical wires have to be moved? Is there sufficnent vertical space to have a downward angle on the new drain pipe before it reaches the old drain? Stuff like that.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!