Start with [url] www.aermotorwindmills.com/zoellersumppumps.htm [/url] and/or put "effluent pumps" into a search engine.I have experience with Zoeller pumps in a hospital application which had to pump sewage 10' up to the septic tank.These rarely jammed and were easy to remove and work on when necessary.
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited November 08, 2001).]
If your adding to the plumbing load of your original septic tank you should look to see if it can handle an increased load of your new bathroom group, it may be just as easy to replace your old tank, lower it, and take a new sewer line out of the house low enough to serve the basement.
Grinder pumps are very expensive, and in this case you will need a holding tank inside your house as well.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!