The Best Early Amazon Prime Day 2022 Deals on Tools, Appliances, and More
Save big ahead of Prime Day with these amazing deals.
Amazon Prime Day 2022 will take place on July 12 to 13—just a few days away. The annual two-day sale event is famous for its amazing deals on everything from TVs and laptops to home goods and kitchen appliances to beauty and fashion.
While you can now mark your calendars for Prime Day, you don’t have to wait to shop some of the best early Amazon Prime Day deals. A number of products have already been discounted in the weeks leading up to Prime Day, including deals on robot vacuums, kitchen items, smart home products, lawn and garden tools, and more.
The Best Early Amazon Prime Day Deals 2022
- ThermoPro Digital Meat Thermometer for $17.99 (Save $7)
- Amazon Echo Dot for $29.99 (Save $10)
- Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker for $99.99 (Save $50)
- Craftsman 216-Piece Mechanics Tool Kit for $119 (Save $90)
- Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer for $127.20 (Save $72.79)
- Cuisinart Stainless Steel 11-Piece Cookware Set for $144.49 (Save $305.51)
- DeWalt 20V Max Cordless Drill Combo Kit for $ 159 (Save $60)
- Ring Video Doorbell for $169.99 (Save $30)
- Ninja Foodi 12-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer for $169.99 (Save $80)
- iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum for $179.99 (Save $94.01)
- Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for $269 (Save $59.60)
- KitchenAid 5-Quart Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer for $379.99 (Save $80)
- Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill for $399 (Save $151.80)
What is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Amazon Prime Day 2022 is the retailer’s annual deal event held exclusively for Prime members. Expect great deals on top brands and small businesses alike, and across a wide variety of categories, including toys, tech, home goods, kitchen appliances, vacuums, and more.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Amazon’s annual 48-hour shopping event takes place starting at 3 a.m. EST (12 a.m. PST) on Tuesday, July 12 and will run through Wednesday, July 13.
Amazon Prime Day 2022 is a few weeks later than last year, when it took place in June. This year, it lands in the height of summer. This is ideal timing for scoring deals outside of the popular fall sales events—Black Friday and Cyber Monday. In 2020, Amazon Prime day was delayed until October due to the pandemic.
How Does Amazon Prime Day Work?
To take part in Amazon Prime Day 2022, shoppers must be a Prime member. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can enroll for $14.99/month (or $7.49/month for students).
During the two-day event, Amazon rolls out Lightning Deals every few hours. These are limited-time promotions across most categories, including electronics, home appliances, and furniture—just to name a few. The short-lived Lightning Deals are typically limited-stock items. The deals are set on a timer, occurring anywhere between 2 and 6 hours, or while supplies last.
The best way to stay on top of a lighting deal is to click the “Watch this Deal” option. You will receive push notifications on your phone, laptop, etc. when a deal is starting.