Our Favorite Amazon Prime Early Access Deals on Home, Garden, Tools, and More
The rumors are true! The Prime Early Access Event is now here!
The second Prime Day of 2022 (AKA, “Prime Early Access Sale”) is officially here! If you’re looking for an early kick-off to Black Friday shopping, this is it! Today and tomorrow, we are excited to share some of the best Prime Early Access Sale deals you can shop.
Keep scrolling to find the best deals we’ve found for the Prime Early Access Sale event.
- Ring Video Doorbell with Ring Stick Up Camera for $119.98 (Save $80.00)
- Ring Video Wired Doorbell with Echo Dot for $39.99 (Save $64.99)
- Apple AirPods (2nd Generation) Wireless Earbuds for $89.99 (Save $69.01)
- iRobot Roomba j7+ for $599.00 (Save $999.99)
- SimpliSafe 10 Piece Wireless Home Security System with Outdoor Camera for $251.99 (Save $999.99)
- NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12-Volt UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter Box for $69.95 (Save $55.00)
Full Prime Early Access Coverage
- SMART HOME & SECURITY DEALS: Security Cameras and Smart Home Tech Are Up to 70% Off on Amazon Today
- TOOL DEALS: The Best Amazon Prime Early Access Tool Deals on DeWalt, Craftsman, and More
- DEWALT SALES: DeWalt Tools Are Up to 65% Off in Amazon Prime Early Access Sale
- DREMEL SALES: Find Dremel Deals Up to 34% Off for Amazon Prime Early Access Sale
- APPLIANCE DEALS: The Best Amazon Prime Early Access Appliance Deals You Can Already Shop
- VACUUM DEALS: The Best Amazon Early Access Vacuum Deals Go Up to 65% Off
- ROOMBA DEALS: The Best Amazon Prime Early Access Deals on Roomba Go Up to 50% Off
- AIR PURIFIER DEALS: Air Purifiers Are Up to 50% Off for Amazon Prime Early Access Sale
The Best Amazon Prime Early Access Deals 2022
Best TV Deals
- Insignia Smart 4K UHD – 43 Inch for $199.99 (Save $100.00)
- LG 42-Inch Class OLED evo C2 Series Alexa built-in 4K Smart TV for $996.99 (Save $403.00)
- Toshiba 43-inch Class V35 Series LED Full HD Smart Fire TV for $229.99 (Save $60.00)
- LG Alexa C1 Series 4K Smart OLED TV – 65 Inch for $1,496.99 (Save $1,003.00)
- SAMSUNG Class QLED 4K – 65 Inch for $1,597.99 (Save $400.00)
- LG Alexa A1 Series 4K Smart OLED TV – 48 Inch for $646.99 (Save $22.01)
- FANGOR 10’’ Dual Car DVD Player, Portable Headrest DVD Players for $104.99 (Save $45.00)
Best Kitchen Deals
- Yummly Smart Meat Thermometer for $82.95 (Save $17.04)
- Voyage Cast Iron 5QT Casserole with S/S Lid – Classic Blue for $99.99 (Save $45.00)
- Rubbermaid Brilliance Food Storage Container for $16.62 (Save $7.37)
Best Outdoor Deals
- ENERGIZER LED Headlamp PRO for $14.55 (Save $7.44)
- Greenworks PRO 2300 PSI TruBrushless (2.3 GPM) Electric Pressure Washer for $231.20 (Save $57.80)
- Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Straw Lid – 40 Oz for $38.46 (Save $16.49)
- Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 300 for $209.99 (Save $140.00)
- Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1000 for $769.30 (Save $329.70)
Best Furniture Deals
- Signature Design by Ashley Chime 12 Inch Plush Hybrid Mattress for $289.99 (Save $143.00)
- Nicole Miller New York Patio Country Azalea Transitional Medallion Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug for $142.85 (Save $31.36)
Best Other Deals
What Is the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale?
Poised as a second Amazon Prime Day for the online retailer, the Prime Early Access Sale offers exclusive discounts and perks for Prime members in early October. The two-day extravaganza will release great deals on top brands and small businesses alike, and across a wide variety of categories, including toys, tech, home goods, kitchen appliances, vacuums, and more. Amazon’s own lines of personal devices, smart home technology, and everyday essentials will likely be heavily discounted, but we wouldn’t be surprised to see other big brand names listed with major price drops.
How Does Amazon Prime Early Access Work?
To take part in Amazon Prime Early Access Sale, shoppers must be a Prime member. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can enroll for $14.99 per month (or $7.49 monthly for students).
During the two-day event, Amazon rolls out Lightning Deals every few hours. These are limited-time promotions across most categories, including electronics, home appliances, and furniture—just to name a few. The short-lived Lightning Deals are typically limited-stock items. The deals are set on a timer, occurring anywhere between 2 and 6 hours, or while supplies last.
The best way to stay on top of a lighting deal is to view the complete list of upcoming flash sales and click the “Watch this Deal” option on your favorites. You will receive push notifications on your phone, laptop, etc. when a deal is starting.