- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Modern Colonial > Episode 13: Exterior Landscaping
Shrub Planting Techniques
Project: Modern Colonial, Episode 13, Part 3
Foster explains which plants she's chosen and how they fit into the Colonial's design scheme. Back on site, the crew from Mahoney's is hard at work planting, and Foster walks Bob through her design, which includes a geometric garden in the center.
To keep lawn and landscape in top shape, a crew from Just Irrigation is installing a RainBird sprinkler system.
- Part 1: Recreating a Colonial Garden
- Part 2: Designing an Elizabethan Garden and Naturalistic Landscaping
- Part 3: Shrub Planting Techniques
- Landscape designer Ruth Foster offers a brief lesson about planting techniques, aided by the shrubs she is using for the Elizabethan-inspired garden as examples.
- Part 4: Garden Irrigation System Installation
ALL EPISODES IN MODERN COLONIAL