- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Modern Colonial > Episode 13: Exterior Landscaping
Garden Irrigation System Installation
Project: Modern Colonial, Episode 13, Part 4
Foster explains which plants she's chosen and how they fit into the Colonial's design scheme. Back on site, the crew from Mahoney's is hard at work planting, and Foster walks Bob through her design, which includes a geometric garden in the center.
To keep lawn and landscape in top shape, a crew from Just Irrigation is installing a RainBird sprinkler system.
- Part 1: Recreating a Colonial Garden
- Part 2: Designing an Elizabethan Garden and Naturalistic Landscaping
- Part 3: Shrub Planting Techniques
- Part 4: Garden Irrigation System Installation
- Jack Walters from Just Irrigation is on-site putting in a RainBird sprinkler system. Bob catches up with Jack as he is at work in the Elizabethan-style garden. Walters uses a machine called a "pipe piper" to lay the pipe in the ground.
ALL EPISODES IN MODERN COLONIAL