- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Modern Colonial > Episode 20: Classic Interiors and Cabinet Install
Installing Corner Cabinets
Project: Modern Colonial, Episode 20, Part 2
- Part 1: Tour of the Port Royal Parlor at Winterthur
- Part 2: Installing Corner Cabinets
- Carpenter Paul Anderson joins Bob to hang the corner cabinets in the kitchen of the modern Colonial project house. The cabinets have some interesting features, such as the tambour that can be used to store countertop appliances when not in use.
The cabinets have already been trimmed out and the holes pre-drilled. Paul places two-by-four jacks underneath each cabinet for support while he screws them in place.
- Part 3: Installing Molding on the Kitchen Cabinets
ALL EPISODES IN MODERN COLONIAL