- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Habitat for Humanity > Episode 9: Floor Installation
Pergo Flooring Installation
Project: Habitat for Humanity, Episode 9, Part 1
Bob looks over the Mannington vinyl floor installation in the bathroom, before focusing on the Pergo being put down in the kitchen. To see how the wood laminate flooring is made, Bob visits the Perstop Flooring factory to see first-hand. At the project site in Yonkers, carpenter Bob Ryley installs some unique loft shelves in the upstairs hallway, as well as a new living room entertainment center.
- Part 1: Pergo Flooring Installation
- Carpenter Bob Ryley joins Steve Yates (from Pergo) to learn installation tips for, and the features of, Pergo wood laminate flooring and installation tips.
- Part 2: Tour of the Perstop Flooring Factory
- Part 3: Installing Built-In Cabinets
Bob Vila introduces the latest in sustainable materials and efficient building techniques on a Habitat for Humanity build. This project documents a five-day process that transformed an empty lot into a snug, comfortable, and sustainable home in Yonkers, NY.
ALL EPISODES IN HABITAT FOR HUMANITY