- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Lifespan House > Episode 3: Framing the Roof
Roof Framing for Hurricane Safety and Energy Savings
Project: Lifespan House, Episode 3, Part 3
Bryan Readling (from the APA) joins to review the products being used on the roof, including Peel & Seal tape, a joint sealer, and LP TechShield, a reflective sheathing product.
Back on the ground, construction consultant Steve Easley demonstrates how to install Tyvek wrap around the house.
- Part 1: Tour of I'On Architecture
- Part 2: Cutting and Laying Roof Rafters for the Vaulted Roof
- Part 3: Roof Framing for Hurricane Safety and Energy Savings
- Bob meets with Brian Redding (from the APA) to learn more about roof framing techniques for resisting hurricanes and high winds.
- Part 4: Tyvek House Wrap Installation
ALL EPISODES IN LIFESPAN HOUSE