- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Lifespan House > Episode 7: Installing a Stairway
Tour of Middleburgh Plantation
Project: Lifespan House, Episode 7, Part 3
With the framing complete, it's now time for an inspection. Bob talks with framing inspector Tony Stein, who dives into depth on the safety features and guidelines relevant to the project house. Also, contractors place a pre-built stairway between the first and second floors. And, finally, Bob takes a tour of historic Middleburgh Plantation, the oldest surviving wooden house in South Carolina.
- Part 1: Building Code Check
- Part 2: Staircase Installation
- Part 3: Tour of Middleburgh Plantation
- Bob takes a tour of the historic Middleburgh Plantation, the oldest surviving wooden house in South Carolina.
Bob Vila heads to the Low Country: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Steeped in tradition, this historic suburb of Charleston is the scene, not only of a remarkable new home, but of a remarkable transformation in suburban living at the developing community of I'On.
ALL EPISODES IN LIFESPAN HOUSE