- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Lifespan House > Episode 9: Plaster and Trim Work
Work on the Window Casing
Project: Lifespan House, Episode 9, Part 2
In the garage, blown-in insulation is being put in. It's a non-corrosive, non-combustible insulation that is sprayed into the walls, and the excess is reused.
- Part 1: Applying Veneer Plaster to the Stairway Walls
- Part 2: Work on the Window Casing
- Carpenter Bob Ryley confers with finish carpenter Dennis DeVore about casing a window at the Mt. Pleasant house in South Carolina, near Charleston.
- Part 3: Interior Trim Tips
ALL EPISODES IN LIFESPAN HOUSE