- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Loft Conversion > Episode 5: Paint and Plate Glass Windows
Stripping Old Paint
Project: Loft Conversion, Episode 5, Part 1
The entryway and foyer of the loft conversion building is getting a new paint job and replacement plate glass windows. On the sixth floor, in the project unit, Ed Zywusko is busy installing tile in the shower. Plus, carpenter Bob Ryley and the plumber have hang the valve for the lavatory inside a metal stud wall.
- Part 1: Stripping Old Paint
- Bob and the loft developer, Neal Gold, discuss stripping old paint. They then oversee the plate glass window installation.
- Part 2: Review of Neighboring Loft's Layout
- Part 3: Tiling the Shower
Bob Vila highlights the world of stylish city living by chronicling the conversion of a loft apartment in Boston's Leather District. This unit is getting a top-of-the-line treatment: cutting edge design, custom-made furniture and casework, sleek modern fixtures, and up-to-date appliances.
ALL EPISODES IN LOFT CONVERSION