- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Loft Conversion > Episode 11: Building a Closet System
Discussing Built-In Storage
Project: Loft Conversion, Episode 11, Part 4
Architect Greg Rochlin is on-site to oversee the fabrication of the hallway closet system-- a multicolored design pieced together in Formica laminate. Lighting designer Markus Earley returns with some snazzy fixtures and controls, and the stackable Maytag washer/dryer unit is installed in the closet.
- Part 1: Discussing the Hallway Walls
- Part 2: Oven Hood and Shelving Installation
- Part 3: Mounting Plantation Shutters
- Part 4: Discussing Built-In Storage
- A collaborating architect for the loft conversion project, Lisa Shire, explains the design principles behind, and practical benefits of, the built-storage compartments that line the hallways in the apartment.
Bob Vila highlights the world of stylish city living by chronicling the conversion of a loft apartment in Boston's Leather District. This unit is getting a top-of-the-line treatment: cutting edge design, custom-made furniture and casework, sleek modern fixtures, and up-to-date appliances.
ALL EPISODES IN LOFT CONVERSION
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
More From Bob Vila