- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Loft Conversion > Episode 12: Kitchen Work and Shutters
Installing a Stacked Energy-Efficient Washer-Dryer
Project: Loft Conversion, Episode 12, Part 3
The finishing touches are added to the loft conversion project's restaurant-style kitchen, and Bob looks into how the graduated paint finish on the curved wall was applied. Carpentry continues also, with plantation shutters being installed to separate the bedroom and living areas.
- Part 1: Covering Doors with Plastic Laminate
- Part 2: Reviewing the Lighting Plan
- Part 3: Installing a Stacked Energy-Efficient Washer-Dryer
- Bob assists electrician Barry Driscoll and carpenter Bob Ryley with the installation of a stacked energy-efficient washer-dryer unit, once the water lines are attached and tested.
Bob Vila highlights the world of stylish city living by chronicling the conversion of a loft apartment in Boston's Leather District. This unit is getting a top-of-the-line treatment: cutting edge design, custom-made furniture and casework, sleek modern fixtures, and up-to-date appliances.
ALL EPISODES IN LOFT CONVERSION