- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Loft Conversion > Episode 13: Loft Conversion Final Tour
Tour of the Building in Boston's Leather District
Project: Loft Conversion, Episode 13, Part 1
Bob takes a tour of the finished loft conversion with collaborating architect Lisa Shire. The tour begins with the graciously restored façade, continues into the common areas of the building, and finishes in the chic sixth-floor project unit.
- Part 1: Tour of the Building in Boston's Leather District
- Bob tours the restored façade, and the updated common areas, of the building in Boston's Leather District, where the loft conversion project has taken place.
- Part 2: Tour of the Completed Loft Conversion
- Part 3: Tour of the Completed Loft Conversion, Part 2
Bob Vila highlights the world of stylish city living by chronicling the conversion of a loft apartment in Boston's Leather District. This unit is getting a top-of-the-line treatment: cutting edge design, custom-made furniture and casework, sleek modern fixtures, and up-to-date appliances.
ALL EPISODES IN LOFT CONVERSION
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
More From Bob Vila