- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Accessible Home > Episode 11: Energy Efficiency
Installation of the Buderus High Efficiency Boiler
Project: Accessible Home, Episode 11, Part 3
In the basement, there's a state-of-the-art, ultra-efficient Buderus boiler being installed. Plus, Bob travels all the way to Germany to tour the plant where the boilers are manufactured.
- Part 1: Energy-Efficient Boiler Installed
- Part 2: Tour of the Buderus Boiler Factory
- Part 3: Installation of the Buderus High Efficiency Boiler
- Bob talks with factory representative Chris Hoff and heating contractor Peter Lydon during the installation of a Buderus high-efficiency boiler. Several features that improve the unit's efficiency are mentioned, including the boiler's stainless-steel burner tube, insulated jacket, and sophisticated Honeywell controls.
ALL EPISODES IN ACCESSIBLE HOME