- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Accessible Home > Episode 13: Accessible Unit Tour
Tour of the Completed Handicapped-Accessible Home
Project: Accessible Home, Episode 13, Part 3
Bob reviews the home's great new accessible kitchen, with its energy-efficient appliances installed to allow a wheelchair user to get cooking.
Bob also tours the Roxbury project's other finished units, and meets George Evans, who learns he is about to become the accessible unit's new owner.
- Part 1: Wireless Home Security System Installed
- Part 2: Touring the High-Efficiency Kitchen
- Bob reviews the kitchen appliances, talking over the energy use details with representatives from the appliance manufacturer, Maytag, and from the Department of Energy.
- Part 3: Tour of the Completed Handicapped-Accessible Home
- Kim Beasley (from the Paralyzed Veterans of America) joins Bob on a tour of the house to look closely at the special accessible features that have been incorporated.
ALL EPISODES IN ACCESSIBLE HOME