- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Kitchen Remodel > Episode 1: Project Introduced
Shoreline House Tour of Miami
Project: Kitchen Remodel, Episode 1, Part 1
Bob takes a shoreline tour of Miami, his hometown, from the city center to beautiful Coral Gables, Miami's first suburb, and on to Kendall, where Teresa Lopez owns a cramped 15-year-old tract house in need of more living space. Arquitectonica's Laurinda Spear shares some eye-catching, and very tropical, ideas for the project.
- Part 1: Shoreline House Tour of Miami
- Bob takes a shoreline tour of Miami, his hometown, to introduce the new project. Along the way, he highlights several of the homes on the water and discusses the area's history, as well as its current state.
- Part 2: Tour of the Home's Interior
- Part 3: Review of the Project Plan
This project features the remodeling and expansion of the kitchen and family room of a 15-year-old suburban Miami tract house. Innovative and fun projects include walls built using insulated concrete forms, stucco application, and glass block walls.
ALL EPISODES IN KITCHEN REMODEL