- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Kitchen Remodel > Episode 1: Project Introduced
Review of the Project Plan
Project: Kitchen Remodel, Episode 1, Part 3
Bob takes a shoreline tour of Miami, his hometown, from the city center to beautiful Coral Gables, Miami's first suburb, and on to Kendall, where Teresa Lopez owns a cramped 15-year-old tract house in need of more living space. Arquitectonica's Laurinda Spear shares some eye-catching, and very tropical, ideas for the project.
- Part 1: Shoreline House Tour of Miami
- Part 2: Tour of the Home's Interior
- Part 3: Review of the Project Plan
- Bob meets Arquitectonica's Laurinda Spear, an architect who has come up with some eye-catching and very tropical ideas for the project. Due to local zoning laws, the original concept of expanding onto the back deck has changed. Instead, the kitchen will be extended laterally. A banana leaf motif has been chosen and will appear throughout the addition.
This project features the remodeling and expansion of the kitchen and family room of a 15-year-old suburban Miami tract house. Innovative and fun projects include walls built using insulated concrete forms, stucco application, and glass block walls.
ALL EPISODES IN KITCHEN REMODEL
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
More From Bob Vila