- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Kitchen Remodel > Episode 7: Adding a Glass Block Window
Installing Glass Blocks
Project: Kitchen Remodel, Episode 7, Part 2
After some exterior demolition, Bob and Gabriel Nagy-Boszoky add a glass block window between the new lanai and the master bath. Then, Bob tours the heavy-duty, no-nonsense kitchen of Yuca, a Cuban-American restaurant in Miami.
- Part 1: Patio Plan and Demolition
- Part 2: Installing Glass Blocks
- With the master bathroom window facing a neighboring house, privacy has been a long-term issue. Bob helps replace the traditional sliding glass window with glass blocks.
- Part 3: Tour of Yuca Restaurant
This project features the remodeling and expansion of the kitchen and family room of a 15-year-old suburban Miami tract house. Innovative and fun projects include walls built using insulated concrete forms, stucco application, and glass block walls.
ALL EPISODES IN KITCHEN REMODEL