- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Kitchen Remodel > Episode 10: Landscaping and Countertop
Surell Counterop Construction
Project: Kitchen Remodel, Episode 10, Part 2
After a brief progress report, Bob reviews progress in the back yard, where Juan Capote and crew are planting the new palms that will shield the house from the neighbors. Bob also takes a trip to the Pompano Beach workshop, where Rick Rogers is creating a countertop masterpiece with a product called Surell (by Formica).
- Part 1: Project Update on the Patio and Kitchen
- Part 2: Surell Counterop Construction
- Bob meets with Rich Rogers, who explains the fabricating techniques for Surell, a solid-surface material manufactured by the Formica.
- Part 3: Steel Kitchen Table
This project features the remodeling and expansion of the kitchen and family room of a 15-year-old suburban Miami tract house. Innovative and fun projects include walls built using insulated concrete forms, stucco application, and glass block walls.
ALL EPISODES IN KITCHEN REMODEL