- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Kitchen Remodel > Episode 12: Installing Pantry System
Selecting a Paint Color and Painting the Exterior Stucco Walls
Project: Kitchen Remodel, Episode 12, Part 2
Bob and the landscape architect discuss lawns in South Florida, as new sod goes down in the yard. Inside, contract Ed Weller installs a space-saving pull-out pantry system. Next, Bob looks at how the screen enclosure will get put together according to the architect's tricky specs.
- Part 1: Creating a Tropical Sinkhole Garden
- Part 2: Selecting a Paint Color and Painting the Exterior Stucco Walls
- Bob meets with Pat Estevez to discuss exterior paint selection and application techniques. Several paint colors are being used to accent the kitchen addition. Acrylic paint is used to stand up to the harsh sun and resist mildew.
- Part 3: Installing an Electric Outdoor Grill
This project features the remodeling and expansion of the kitchen and family room of a 15-year-old suburban Miami tract house. Innovative and fun projects include walls built using insulated concrete forms, stucco application, and glass block walls.
ALL EPISODES IN KITCHEN REMODEL