- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Kitchen Remodel > Episode 12: Installing Pantry System
Installing an Electric Outdoor Grill
Project: Kitchen Remodel, Episode 12, Part 3
Bob and the landscape architect discuss lawns in South Florida, as new sod goes down in the yard. Inside, contract Ed Weller installs a space-saving pull-out pantry system. Next, Bob looks at how the screen enclosure will get put together according to the architect's tricky specs.
- Part 1: Creating a Tropical Sinkhole Garden
- Part 2: Selecting a Paint Color and Painting the Exterior Stucco Walls
- Part 3: Installing an Electric Outdoor Grill
- Bob and contractor Ed Weller look at the outside electric grill. The Gen Air grill uses weatherproof wiring and sealants to protect it from the environment. It also includes a down draft feature to keep smoke to a minimum and several grill and steamer attachments.
This project features the remodeling and expansion of the kitchen and family room of a 15-year-old suburban Miami tract house. Innovative and fun projects include walls built using insulated concrete forms, stucco application, and glass block walls.
ALL EPISODES IN KITCHEN REMODEL