- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Craftsman Bungalow > Episode 1: Project Introduction
Tour of the Sears Kit House, Continued
Project: Craftsman Bungalow, Episode 1, Part 2
Bob meets Gavin and Michelle Langley, the happy new homeowners of a vintage Sears kit house. They have lots of plans for preserving both the historic and sentimental values of the house. We also meet Cortney Lofton and crew, who are busy pouring footings for the new back porch (designed by Gavin). Up on the roof, a new product from Australia called Hardislate is being applied.
- Part 1: Project Plans and Tour of the Sears Kit House
- Part 2: Tour of the Sears Kit House, Continued
- Bob continues his tour of a Craftsman bungalow, located in Studio City, CA.
- Part 3: Installing Man-made Slate Roofing Shingles
Bob Vila oversees the remodel of a Craftsman bungalow in Los Angeles, CA. It's a vintage kit house, purchased from a Sears & Roebuck catalog in 1923 and built in Hollywood. Working with contractors, Bob helps restore the home's thoughtful details while adding improvements fit for the owners' modern lifestyle.
ALL EPISODES IN CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW