- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Craftsman Bungalow > Episode 2: Wiring, Plumbing, and Plastering
Plumbing in the Bathroom and Wiring in the Kitchen
Project: Craftsman Bungalow, Episode 2, Part 3
Mike Casas is making quick work of the plaster on the new cathedral ceiling, where new drywall must be married to the old lath and plaster.
Out on the front porch, the contractor removes an existing column without damaging it, or the overhang it supports.
- Part 1: Removing the Porch Columns
- Part 2: Plaster Repair Over Drywall
- Part 3: Plumbing in the Bathroom and Wiring in the Kitchen
- Plumber Kevin Hanley reviews the installation process for a pedestal sink and antique toilet in the new half-bath. And electrical wiring is pulled through the walls to the kitchen and the new electrical box.
ALL EPISODES IN CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW