- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Malibu Beach House > Episode 7: Installing Windows and Sprinkler System
Sprinkler System Installed
Project: Malibu Beach House, Episode 7, Part 3
Bob travels to Wisconsin to see how the special custom windows are made. Back at the site, Bob and Joe install one of these custom windows. Also, installation of a state-of-the-art sprinkler system takes place, and Bob gets a firsthand look at how the sprinklers work in a real fire.
- Part 1: Tour of the Weather Shield Window Factory
- Part 2: Installing the Custom Windows
- Part 3: Sprinkler System Installed
- The state-of-the-art sprinkler system is installed and Bob gets to see firsthand how it works in a real fire.
Bob Vila transforms a California beach house on stilts into an elegant Spanish-style villa, worthy of its glamorous location—Malibu. Projects include an elegant winding staircase, a state-of-the-art sprinkler system, environmentally friendly blown-in cellulose insulation, and seismic code compliance.
ALL EPISODES IN MALIBU BEACH HOUSE